March 13, 2009

A Sunny Friday

Today is the last day of my christmas vacation... it started in december. I'm not fooling you. This is my school for you. I admit I was bored out of my skin after a while. but I've gotten used to having the time to read books, organise my iTunes or write a novel. Those lazy days are over. This week I'll be starting work on my uni's news site. I'm not going to tell you it's name because I'm not at all the type to promote anything my uni does... not even if it's my own work included in it. I'll be writing articles and interviews and making radio and tv items. If my uni happens to surprise me, I might post the link after all, just don't hold your breath.

My christmas break was so long (about three months) it's gonna be hard to get back on track. my school really disappointed me until now. First the occupational therapie; learning about religion and law, then the three month break. It's been tiring and I've been feeling really crabby lately. I think I have a shortage of creating things, which might explain why my story is practically writing itself. Ideas are piling up in my mind and they are trying to find their way out. I hope this next semester is completely going to blow my mind. my future is so blurry right now! It's slightly frustrating. I'm just constantly searching for inspiring people; I need them! People who recommend good books, show you new bands, change your perception of life - ANYthing! I met a few cool people in the past month, but all that glitters is not gold.

I want to go back to London. I miss it!